Myrat Garryýew adyndaky Türkmenistanyň Döwlet lukmançylyk uniwersitetiniň ilkinji zenanlar guramasynyň başlygy başlygy Kakabaýewa Ogulmaýsa Abdalowna
Telefon:(+993 65) 55-29-98 e-mail: email@example.com
Salgysy: Тürkmenistan, ş. Aşgabat, Arçabil şaýoly 18, Baş binasy, 3 etaž, otag 1110
The first women's organization of the State Medical University of Turkmenistan named M.Garryev operates on the basis of the general rules set out in the regulations of the first women's organizations of enterprises, organizations and institutions of the Women's Union of Turkmenistan.
The first organizations of the Women's Union of Turkmenistan were created to protect the rights and interests of women working in enterprises, organizations and institutions and other public associations, and to strengthen their position in the labor force.
The first organizations of the Women's Union of Turkmenistan carry out their activities in accordance with the Constitution of Turkmenistan, the legislation of Turkmenistan, the Charter and the Program of the Women's Union of Turkmenistan.
The first organizations of the Women's Union of Turkmenistan set the following tasks:
- active involvement of women in governing the affairs of society and the state;
- to help strengthen the family and increase the prestige of women in society;
- to cooperate with other public organizations in the organization of a healthy life of citizens, as well as in matters related to family and children;
- to carry out charitable and humanitarian work, to provide comprehensive assistance to women and families in need;
- use of other forms and methods of activity of the Women's Union of Turkmenistan that do not contradict the current legislation of Turkmenistan.
Members of the first organizations of the Women's Union of Turkmenistan have the right to become members of other public associations, if this does not contradict the statutory goals and objectives of the Women's Union of Turkmenistan.
Any woman working in an enterprise, organization, office, recognizing the Charter of the Women's Union of Turkmenistan, this Regulation and actively participating in the women's movement may be a member of the first organization of the Women's Union of Turkmenistan.
Membership in the first organization of the Women's Union of Turkmenistan is carried out on a voluntary and individual (personal) basis. Women who are full-time citizens of Turkmenistan and who are actively involved in the implementation of the goals and objectives of the Charter of the Women's Union of Turkmenistan are admitted to membership.
Thus, female teachers of the university are admitted to the membership of the board of the first women's organization of the State Medical University of Turkmenistan named M. Garryev and are appointed as responsible teachers of the faculties. In addition, an experienced, elderly female teacher is appointed as a tutor.
At the beginning of each academic year, a general meeting of the board of the first women's organization of the State Medical University of Turkmenistan namedM. Garryev is held and a work plan is drawn up. It outlines the work to be done to educate young student girls and women in the spirit of loyalty to the Motherland, our people and our Honorable President.
In the light of the fact that the rights of women have a special place in our national legislation and the legal basis for the implementation of gender equality has been established in our state, the university has been briefed on the issues arising from gender equality documents and the formation of gender awareness within the university.
Exhibitions of students of the State Cultural Center of Turkmenistan and the Museum of Fine Arts of the State Cultural Center of Turkmenistan on the occasion of the Year "Turkmenistan - the Land of Neutrality" are organized for students, and the museum exhibits on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the Permanent Neutrality of Turkmenistan.
President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov told the women of Turkmenistan that "Our descendants live a happy, prosperous life, receive modern education at the world level, broaden their worldviews, be useful professionals in the future, have high morals and be honest people." Discussions and advocacy conferences on issues related to etiquette, health and hygiene, norms of conduct in the society are organized and held among the students of the university. It has become a tradition among the student brides to have conversations with our esteemed mothers about common rules: morality, decency, honor, manners, and their observance.
- Advocacy meeting “Life will be better if you get used to living a decent life”;
Student beauty contest "Student Beauty - 2020" among students of all universities of Turkmenistan;
Meetings with mentoring women on discipline and cleanliness among student girls entitled “Beauty of a Woman’s Heart”;
Following the motto of President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov under the motto "The state is for the people" in the prosperous period of our Sovereign State, the Turkmen people called on our esteemed parents who are known for their handicrafts, following the proverb of the Turkmen people, "Handicrafts are for the people".
- Celebration of International Women's Day "Continuation of Mother Lives";
On the occasion of the "National Spring Holiday" State medicine university of Turkmenistan organizes a mobile exhibition and meetings with researchers of the Museum of Fine Arts of Turkmenistan;
- A sermon, an admonition meeting with the participation of honorable elderly parents, entitled "Etiquette is a debt, and a debt is a misery";
- Sports events among female students of the university "Healthy body - healthy spirit";
- Student health clinics hold advocacy meetings, such as “Cleanliness is the key to health” and “Fundamentals of a healthy lifestyle”;
- An exhibition of handicrafts among student brides and grooms, “What I can do with my hands, my shoulder will like”;
- Advocacy meeting with the staff of the magazine "Women's Heart", "Handicrafts, brides with bright faces, kind Turkmen beauties";
- Meetings with professional carpet weavers and creative workers “Turkmen carpet - a fine example of human beauty” are organized on the occasion of the Turkmen Carpet Festival;
- Interviews among university women on the occasion of World Child Protection Day under the title “The Best Child of My Life”;
Myrat Garryev, on the occasion of "Knowledge and Student Youth Day" State Medocine University of Turkmenistan Music Festival for newly admitted 1st year students;
- Advocacy meetings are held between the staff of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan and student youth on the rules of the road "Road safety - the peace of our lives";
- Advocacy meeting among the student youth "Happy Youth of the Independent Land" on the occasion of the 29th anniversary of the State of Turkmenistan;
- A meeting on the beauty and elegance of Turkmen national costumes "National costumes are the reconciliation of a beautiful image";
The books of the President of Turkmenistan "Blessed Turkmen Table" are among the students. National Cuisine Exhibition and Inter-Faculty Competition;
The Central Council of the Women's Union of Turkmenistan is organized by the first women's organization of higher education institutions of the country to promote the Turkmen national traditions, etiquette, respect for family sanctity. an advisory meeting "Girl with behavior, boy with etiquette" ;
- Organized by the Central Council of the Women's Union, the Central Council of the Youth Organization of Turkmenistan named after Magtymguly, students who study in higher education institutions of our country are polite, disciplined, humane, pure-minded, conscientious, ethical, ethical and ethical in all respects. an advisery conference entitled “Good Heritage is Etiquette” for the purpose of educating in the national spirit;
- In the Year of Turkmenistan - the Motherland of Prosperity, under the wise leadership of the Honorable President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, in the country, for the sake of peace, prosperity and happiness of our people, the health of generations, the stability of a healthy and prosperous society, equal rights and equal rights for women and men, on the basis of the joint plan of the Supreme Court of Turkmenistan and the Red Crescent Society of Turkmenistan in order to make a worthy contribution, as well as to raise the legal awareness and culture of the population, to promote healthy lifestyles, the meeting "My family - my main castle"
- To increase the youth's pride in our ancient Turkmen national costumes, fine arts and the history of their ancestors, their handicrafts and cultural heritage, to preserve the national values and traditions of the Turkmen people, to preserve the unique national spirit of the Turkmen people. for the purpose of a preaching meeting entitled "My Handicrafts - My Eternal Beloved";
- "Open my table - choose open delicacies!" Turkmen national cuisine contest.